Thursday, February 10, 2011

Love is the New Black






















Love is the new black

I love fashion. I love to look good. I love love! When it comes to love in a romantic relationship I've noticed, it's less about what you're wearing and more about the connection, energy, and chemistry with the special person in your life. I've fret many days about what to wear on a date. Should I wear a sexy, classic little black dress? Or should I wear jaw dropping lingerie? Yes! I should do both. My boyfriend, most times, does not care what I'm wearing. I can be sporting in a dingy t-shirt and jeans and he tells me that I'm beautiful. Don't worry, you won't catch me wearing a dingy t-shirt unless its perfectly distressed and manufactured to be a grungy glam tee. It's just nice to know that he appreciates me for me and not for what I am wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment