Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Almighty Blazer






This is one item that everyone of all body types should have in their closets - the almighty blazer. It does wonders for the body as well as help to make a strong fashion statement. Let's talk about bodies for just one second, if you chose a structured blazer, your waistline will appear smaller, creating the wonderful hourflass figure that we all adore. Trust me, I have an athletic body type, I always go for a single-breasted, two button blazer with a tailored waistline. It never fails to create some curves on my figure. It's also a great completer piece. A good-looking blazer can polish a look. It's extremely versatile and welcomed in almost every atomosphere: in the office, a night on the town, hanging in Martha's Vineyard, or going to the movies. A cool blazer is chic and easy to wear. It's a style staple. Hands down. (Btw, that will be my next post, the beauty of completing look!)

No comments:

Post a Comment